- Deep knowledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods, Location of posting is subject to business requirements.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.
- Ensure continual knowledge management.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
The qualification bar can be relaxed with exceptional candidates, having good experience and knowledge in their field of work.
SALARY / BENEFITS
- 5 Working Days Week
- Provident Fund and ESI
- 1 Extra Leave in a Month
- Bonus for Good Performances
- 6 Monthly Increment Policy
- Morning Shift
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm