- Proven working experience as Business Development Executive in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Should keep a track on Pre Sales, proposal writing, documentation and project initiation. Conceptual, analytical, Communication and presentation skills with highly developed organization. Clear understanding of the business domains like PHP and SEO. Should be able to communicate with clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Fundamental goal is to get the project focused by translating the initial high-level vision into something realistic.
- He/she should know how to find out requirements and clarify it to thec development team.
- Able to run Capability Gaps Analysis and deliver the report against the same.
- Should take the responsibility of the final product that contains the solution which was initially communicated to the client.
- Should maintain a healthy and a long term relation with Clients.
The qualification bar can be relaxed with exceptional candidates, having good experience and knowledge in their field of work.
- BCA /
- MCA /
- B.Tech /
SALARY / BENEFITS
- 5 Working Days Week
- Provident Fund and ESI
- 1 Extra Leave in a Month
- Bonus for Good Performances
- 6 Monthly Increment Policy
- Morning Shift
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm